Clark County Veterans Assistance Center
The Clark County Veterans Assistance Centers (CCVAC) mission is to provide a welcoming and safe environment with the goal of assisting veterans and their families in obtaining benefits, services and resources to meet their basic needs. CCVAC strives to support the reintegration of veterans into the community.
- Financial aid through the Veteran’s Assistance Fund.
- Assistance with VA claims and benefits
- Free clothing for veterans in need
- Free food for hungry veterans in need
- Free hygiene items
- Outdoor equipment for homeless veterans: backpacks, sleeping bags, etc.
Assistance in locating:
- Medical and dental care
- And much more…