• DD214 or HINQUE
  • Proof of 1 year continuous residency in Washington and currently Clark County, i.e. driver’s license, rental agreement or old utility bill.
  • 90 days of household income, i.e. paystubs, award letters or 3 bank statements.
  • If you are married and have dependents, the following additional items are needed.
  • Marriage certificate
  • Birth certificates or school registration for children
  • If child is over 18 proof that the child is still attending school and living with a veteran.

Located in Downtown Vancouver WA

Serving Veterans in the Clark County:
Vancouver WA | Camas | Washougal | Ridgefield | Woodland | La Center | Longview | Portland OR

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search