Veterans Assistance Fund
The Veterans Assistance Fund administered by the Clark County Veteran’s Assistance Center offers financial assistance to low income, qualified veterans who need help. The fund helps Veterans bridge financial difficulties until they can secure permanent employment or survive a difficult financial period. The fund is supported by tax dollars and has limitations.
Veterans Assistance Program Can Help With:
- One month’s rent or security deposit
- Rental Assistance to prevent eviction
- Utilities Assistance (available to veteran twice)
- Food, hygiene, and cleaning supplies – amount based on the number of people in the household
- Transportation – bus transportation or gas
- Prescription drugs – up to $600 in a 12-month period
- Dental Assistance
- Food Vouchers
- Clothing Allowance
- Burial/Cremation up to $1,000
- Clothing/Tools/Licensing up to $800 in a 24-month period
- Auto Repair – up to $1,000 in a 12-month period
- Storage fees
Other conditions may apply. The information listed here may change without notice.
For assistance with the Veterans Assistance Fund, you may also email us at: email@example.com
Download and fill out the application form and either mail it or drop it off at our office.