Disability Claims Assistance Survivor Benefits

Get help filing a disability claim with the Veterans Administration (VA). CCVAC has Veteran Service Officers (VSO) to help Veterans/families file or follow up on a disability claim.

If you have filed a claim and want to follow up, it is in your best interest to continue with a representative from the same organization.

American Legion (AL) VSO

Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA) VSO


Veteran Service Officers Schedules*

Please call 360-693-7030 for an appointment during business hours.

Tuesday:  8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday:  12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday:  12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

*As needed and when possible, Service Officers will work with Veterans/dependents to accommodate alternate hours.

Located in Downtown Vancouver WA

Serving Veterans in the Clark County:
Vancouver WA | Camas | Washougal | Ridgefield | Woodland | La Center | Longview | Portland OR

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search